- Work with directors to develop global sales strategies.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Improve client satisfaction and enhance company reputation.
- Must have experience in overseas business and sales.
- A bachelor’s degree in business management, administration, or a related field is required for this job.
- Previous years of work experience in a business development managing capacity can be helpful.
- Business and leadership certifications are a plus.